There are many different vendors and new solutions enter the market place each month. There are several reports on the market leaders and for an impartial view we would recommend the Econsultancy report http://econsultancy.com/uk/reports/marketing-automation-buyers-guide .
Basic questions to think about however to narrow the field are:
- How will it link to your existing CRM or would you consider changing this?
- Do you want templates or will you have someone to design the templates for you?
- What level of programming skill or level is required?
- Is it easy to adapt and change your current website or would you want integral landing pages
- What email deliverability rates do they report?
- How do they train you and induct you?
- What are the details of support
- how many hours do they offer?
If you would like some advice email us at email@example.com